With 2009 approaching this would be a good time to reflect on 2008……….
Where has the year gone????
2008 has been a good year>>>
1) Started off by ringing in the New Year with friends and family
2) announced we were taking my mother-in-law to Maui with us in April (b-day present)
3) planned our trip.
4) went to Maui in April.
5) in Maui, got to see the Whales for the first time
6) celebrated birthdays and holidays.
7) got to go to a few Blackhawks games
8) started planning for our next trip to Maui ( in Feb)
9) got to go to Door County for the first time.
10) got to spend Thanksgiving with Family
11) got to go to Door C0unty a second time in many months.
12) spend Christmas with family.
and if there is anything I forgot I apologize.
It has been a good year.
Wishing everyone a Happy Healthy New Year!!!!!
Updates from Kris
I thought I’d expand on Cindy’s list with a few items of my own:
- By my estimation (and help from my GPS recorder), we spent close to 200 miles on the bike trails this summer
- Both of our computers got a lot smaller
- Cindy added almost an entire shelf worth of Swarovski in her curio cabinet
- I lost a few pounds, at least enough to go from a 42″ waist down to a 32″, and a shirt size of XXL to M
- Cindy and I both signed up for Facebook
- Cindy started blogging (16 posts so far)
- We also celebrated 5 years of marriage together
- I made it back onto the ice this month (and have video to prove it)
Cindy already mentioned our 2 weeks in Maui this year, and I posted our favorite ’08 moments in Maui over at our Maui blog.
Yup, it’s been a pretty good year, and while there were some challenges, we all made it through in one piece.